Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

LIGHTEN UP - Our 1st Wellness Initiative in Over 2 Years Begins March 21st

Hello Everyone!

It's Penni here and I'm inviting you to join me for LIGHTEN UP - a Springtime Wellness Initiative, my first program like this in over 2 years

The timing of this Initiative feels so right. Although I've never done an online program in tandem with another, I specifically created Lighten Up with heart-felt inspiration from Oprah & Deepak Chopra's upcoming 21-Day Meditation Experience - Shedding the Weight. (Be sure to register for their program, if you haven't already).

Both begin Monday, March 21st, but I will officially kick things off next Friday, in the kitchen, for the first of four Foodie Friday episodes, created especially for members of Lighten Up!

Lighten Up is for individuals like you who genuinely care about improving your quality of  life and finding your way back to the truest version of yourself. The details of what you'll receive is below.

Be a part of a like-minded community of wellness seekers who are ready to explore improving the quality of the big picture their lives through their diet, thoughts and lifestyle.

Members of Real LIFE Rehab get a VIP Pass to participate as part of their monthly subscription fee of $19.99.

What you'll get with Lighten Up....

• Food Philosophy for Clean, Simple, Budget Conscious Eating 
  • Shopping Tips & Pantry Basics
  • Top Picks for Stocking Your Real Food Kitchen
  • Affirmations for Releasing & Lightening Up
  • Simplify Your LIFE with Clean Eating - a Real Food & Recipe Guide
  • a 3-Day Gentle Spring Detox (optional)
  • Private Lighten Up Facebook Group 
  • 4 new Foodie Friday Episodes, & I kicked things off this past Friday, March 18th!
  • regular interaction & support from me via email, video & other like-minded community members within the Facebook group
  • and more surprises to be announced

This feels like the most timely & exciting Wellness Initiative that I've created and I'm so excited because so many of you have shared how much you've missed our Initiatives. 

Our 21-days together will be exciting, fun, inspiring, and even uncomfortable and challenging at times, but ultimately, an experience that can be deeply transforming, with your engagement and participation.

Again, Members of Real LIFE Rehab need not register - a VIP pass to Lighten Up is covered by your membership fee. Just please let me know (if you haven't already) that you wish to participate.

Looking forward to more communication with you once you've signed up!

Love You...

Penni

Views: 1812

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Perfect timing Penni...I can use a new initiative!! And I love that you're syncing it with the 21-day meditation...looking forward to spending time with you again!!
signed up!! So excited

So awesome Dawn & Rhonda! We have such an amazing group assembling for this Initiative!! I couldn't be happier!! Please make sure we're friends on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penniashelton

Just sent in my payment! Woo hoo!!!

I just registered for 14.99, but I have a log-in - does that mean I'm a member of Real Life Rehab and shouldn't have to pay?  I don't recall paying a membership fee for Real Life Rehab, so I wasn't sure...

Kathy Ellis

beadkat@gotsky.com

Hi Kathy - you are a member here at Real FOOD Rehab, but not a member of my subscription based community site Real LIFE Rehab. 

I have you on the list of those who have signed up for Lighten Up! So excited to have you joining us!! Watch for a welcome email this morning!

Kathy Ellis said:

I just registered for 14.99, but I have a log-in - does that mean I'm a member of Real Life Rehab and shouldn't have to pay?  I don't recall paying a membership fee for Real Life Rehab, so I wasn't sure...

Kathy Ellis

beadkat@gotsky.com

YAAAYYYY! Very excited to have you joining us, Kelli!!

Kelli said:

Just sent in my payment! Woo hoo!!!

Just checking back in with all of you who have signed up.... I sent your welcome email out yesterday and I want to make sure you received it. I'll be sending another out this weekend once I open our Facebook basecamp and I want to make sure we're in communication. If you did not get my email - message me at penni@penniashelton.com and we'll get it figured out.

I send our group emails through Mailchimp - so look into your email system's spam/promotion/social folder first to see if landed there. I'm getting super excited about this new program and can't wait to be in regular communication with you xoxo

Got my email and registered to the Oprah & Deepak Chopra 21 days meditation...very happy!!!!

Thank you Penni.

Hi Penni!  I signed for Real Life Rehab, and I'd also like to participate in the initiative!  Can't wait!

Oh Emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are back too this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!!!

YAY!!! Emily I'm thrilled to have you joining us!! I've sent you 2 emails with all the details for Real LIFE Rehab & LIGHTEN UP!! You're just in time, as I'm putting the finishing touches on the food & recipe guide for the Initiative. We start Monday!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service