Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

If you've been part of Raw Food Rehab for any length of time, you know the drill....
We often do a roll call so we can get an idea of how many members are actually staying plugged in here at "the Hab!" I customarily offer a prize drawing for all of the members who are kind enough to come log in here....offering their name and where they are from.  
This month is no different & as a thank you for signing in, I'll be giving away 3 books and if you're a winner, you get to pick which book you'd like. They are:
Raw & Simple by Judita Wignall
Everyday RAW Detox by Meredith Baird
Raw Food For Dummies by Cheri Soria & Dan Ladermann
Click on the above titles to learn more about the book and author.

If you would like your name added into the drawing for your chance to win one of the 3 books, please add your name and where you live into the comments below.  

Also - Be sure to click STOP FOLLOWING AFTER you have submitted your name in a comment (you'll want to see the words - FOLLOW). This way you won't receive hundreds of emails in your inbox : )  Winners will be announced mid-week next week via video announcement!

Good Luck & winners will be announced later next week!

xo - Penni

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update - Winners have been draw!!

Congratulations to 

Sherri Winchester in Ohio

Lori/Patty Anderson in Riverside, CA

JMari in Fredrick, MD

Views: 1886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I'am Nelly from Germany and would love to win the book "Raw food for Dummies".

Thank you so much Penni

Nancy R. from NJ.  I would love to win Raw and Simple.

Kelli from MT  :-)

Sherry in FL still here

Hi, this is Marianne from Morayfield, Australia and I would absolutely love to win Raw & Simple :)

Barbara from Japan would love to win Raw Food for Dummies

Hi Habers (; Debbie here from Washington state, would love me some  "Everyday Raw Detox"  

Hi I'm Melissa from Brisbane Australia and I would love Raw food for dummies it looks fantastic.

Libbi Corson, Oceanside, CA!

Would love any of the books :)

Heather N. from Halifax, NS :)

Hi! I'm Tracey from PA and I'd like to win Raw & Simple!

Hi, this is Bonnie Steinbeck from California, and I would love to win any one of those three great-sounding books!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service