Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Penni's Discussions (4,048)

Discussions Replied To (1793) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Judi!! You're going to love it!!"

Penni replied Mar 25 to LAST Chance to Join our Health & Wellness Initiative!

6 Mar 25
Reply by Penni

"No, if you become a member at Real LIFE Rehab, I'll add you right away! "

Penni replied Mar 20 to LIGHTEN UP - Our 1st Wellness Initiative in Over 2 Years Begins March 21st

31 Mar 20
Reply by Carla Hubbard

"Marcel - I will double check your email address, but I have added you to our Faceboo…"

Penni replied Mar 20 to LIGHTEN UP - Our 1st Wellness Initiative in Over 2 Years Begins March 21st

31 Mar 20
Reply by Carla Hubbard

"Deepak & Oprah have a guided meditation everyday if you sign into their program…"

Penni replied Mar 20 to LAST Chance to Join our Health & Wellness Initiative!

6 Mar 25
Reply by Penni

"YAY!!! Just go here and there are two options to join - just click on the link:  htt…"

Penni replied Mar 19 to LAST Chance to Join our Health & Wellness Initiative!

6 Mar 25
Reply by Penni

"YAY!!! Emily I'm thrilled to have you joining us!! I've sent you 2 emails with all t…"

Penni replied Mar 19 to LIGHTEN UP - Our 1st Wellness Initiative in Over 2 Years Begins March 21st

31 Mar 20
Reply by Carla Hubbard

"Just checking back in with all of you who have signed up.... I sent your welcome ema…"

Penni replied Mar 11 to LIGHTEN UP - Our 1st Wellness Initiative in Over 2 Years Begins March 21st

31 Mar 20
Reply by Carla Hubbard

"YAAAYYYY! Very excited to have you joining us, Kelli!! "

Penni replied Mar 10 to LIGHTEN UP - Our 1st Wellness Initiative in Over 2 Years Begins March 21st

31 Mar 20
Reply by Carla Hubbard

"Hi Kathy - you are a member here at Real FOOD Rehab, but not a member of my subscrip…"

Penni replied Mar 10 to LIGHTEN UP - Our 1st Wellness Initiative in Over 2 Years Begins March 21st

31 Mar 20
Reply by Carla Hubbard

"So awesome Dawn & Rhonda! We have such an amazing group assembling for this Init…"

Penni replied Mar 9 to LIGHTEN UP - Our 1st Wellness Initiative in Over 2 Years Begins March 21st

31 Mar 20
Reply by Carla Hubbard

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2016   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service